Saturday, May 10, 2008

Welcome to Chang's Court!

Welcome! If you can see this, then I've succeeded in starting a blog.

Mainly it's just a thing to do while I'm looking for work. Oh yeah, the name of the blog, excuse the grandiosity (is that even a word?) To explain, Chang is a nickname I got from playing the KOF (King of Fighters) series specifically from Chang Koehan of Team Korea.

Court? well, I was thinking more of King Artur's Court than anything, though maybe my chosen profession has something to do with it as well. You see, i'm a lawyer (we'll do a post about lawyer jokes later.) Recently passed the Bar (after my 2nd try) just took the Lawyer's Oath the other week (along with 1,200-odd other bar-passers) and signed the Rolls the other day. Of course now that I'm a full-pledged (if fledging) lawyer, I'm unemployed. Hence this blog.

Oh, and never mind about the lawyer thing, I'm more Rain Man than Rainmaker anyway, so I'll try my best not to talk about it or anything related to it in the blog. Anyway, this is just a means of familiarizing myself with the Web and web publishing (I'm not even sure if I'm using the terms right,) earning geek cred (yes I'm a geek, unfortunately not a tech-oriented one,) and as way of passing time.

For now, welcome, if you like it, tell your friends; if not... well, let's just keep that between us, okay?

No comments: