Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Books of the Week XIX

Books Read: 2
Titles:

Deathstalker by Simon R. Green. Finally found the first book in the series, not in the best of shape (pages yellowed, spines all cracked, some tears here and there) ah well. It's a great read, senseless deaths and all.
I also managed to buy another book in the series, Deathstalker Return, which I'm going to put off reading until I could find at least a few others books in between the two. I also managed to get my hand on another book of the author from another one of his series (Nightingale's Lament from the Nightside series), I don't know if I should start reading it already or look for the prior books first.

The Trench by Steve Alten. Second book in the Megalodon series, I've already read the first and third books in the series so this completes it until the next one comes out next year. Still, the series does get repetitive (hey how many people does the shark need to eat anyway?)

1 comment:

Variance Publishing said...

Good morning Chang and fellow readers!

I'm Stan from Variance Publishing. We have the honor of publishing Steve Alten's fourth book of the MEG Series, HELL'S AQUARIUM. If you are a fan of Alten and his works and you're looking forward to his newest MEG release, be sure to check out our website, www.variancepublishing.com, for images, a book description, and soon to be published sample chapters!

Thanks for reading, hope to see you there!