Monday, November 10, 2008

Books of the Week XVIII

Books read: 3
Titles:
Servant of the Shard by R.A. Salvatore. Should this even be part of Drizzt Do'urden series of books? It focused on Artemis Entreti and Jarlaxle Baenre. It's been a long time since I read any of the books in the series which I haven't completed (aside from the Icewind Dale trilogy), hope I could find the rest and read them in order.
The Lunatic Cafe by Laurell K. Hamilton. I also managed to get my hand on Narcissus in Chains, so I'm getting closer to completing the series.
State of Fear by Michael Crichton. Dang, I found out that he recently passed away when I read through his wiki. While it's been a while since I read any of his book (I have many of his older books but none of the recent ones) still he was an excellent writer. R.I.P.
Three books in a week, which kinda makes up for not finishing any book (though I started several) the two weeks before last. Been busy lots. Still at least I still average a book a week. Better than I could hope for.

No comments: