Sunday, August 17, 2008

Books of the Week X

Books read this (past) week: 1
Title:

Stranger Souls by Jak Koke. This is part of the Shadowrun line of books, and is actually a part of the Dragon Heart trilogy, the second and third books of which I've already read so many years ago. So long ago that I already remember bits and pieces of it, which actually gives me an excuse to read them again but haven't really had the time for. It wasn't a bad read, it's just that I'm so used to standalone stories in the series I have a hard time digesting longer works, though I'm not adverse to recurring characters with an background storyline that underlines each story, my favorite book in the series is still Black Madonna, (this book already had Roman Catholic conspiracy theories before the Da Vinci Code came along) and the characters in this book appeared in several other books in the series, whihc were all great reads.

No comments: